UPDATED: Read The Actual Cause Of Chrisland School Pupil, Whitney’s Demise

0 83

…autopsy reveals Whitney Adeniran died of electrocution.


Following the recent report on the cause of the death of the Chrisland pupil, Whitney Adeniran, the mother of the deceased, Mrs Blessing Adeniran, the mother of a 12-year-old student of Chrisland High School in Ikeja, Lagos state.



It was gathered recently that the autopsy result of the deceased, Desola Whitney Adeniran, who died while attending the school’s Interhouse sports has revealed that autopsy that she died of electrocution.


This was disclosed on an instagram page on a live video on Wednesday by the mother of the 12 years old, Whitney Adeniran.


She said, “I want to thank everyone for your support, your calls and messages have helped us go through this very difficult period, she said


“The autopsy result is out and Desola was electrocuted. My daughter died of electrocution. I have been subjected to trauma for the past two weeks. Tomorrow will make it three weeks my baby died.


“The school made me think I was crazy They started pushing the narrative of she was sick; she was sickly. They sent letters and publications out.


“People insulted me and my family. My child was electrocuted to death. I told the school I don’t want trouble. All I want is answers. They came to my house and knelt down.


“I begged, I pleaded, I said ‘Mrs Amao please, I don’t know how autopsy is being done but I have browsed it and the image is scary. Please my daughter is already dead, don’t make me put her through that, they will butcher her. I beg you in the name of God, you are a mother, help me investigate and find out what happened.’


“She said she doesn’t know. They refused to investigate.


“My daughter was butchered for autopsy. She was opened up. They took part of her kidney, liver, stomach contents, blood, brain, bone marrow. Omodesola was butchered just because Chrisland kept protecting their reputation.”


Recall that Dr. Michael Adeniran, whitneys father had earlier claimed that his daughter died of electrocution. But the school claimed she died in “public view and not under any hidden circumstances,” adding that she was rushed to the nearest medical facility for first aid.



0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x